The Administration Committee consists of four members of the congregation, six trustees, the Clerk and Treasurer and is responsible for overseeing all financial issues of the church. the Committee is responsible for stewardship issues, budget and salaries and other business issues related to the health of the church.
Board of Deacons
The Board of Deacons consists of nine members of the church and are charged with deepening the spiritual life of the church. Deacons support members of the congregation and give oversight over communion and baptisim.
Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees consists of six members of the church acts, in essence, as the Board of Directors of the church. The Board of Trustees is responsible for overseeing the maintenance and repair of church property.
Empowering Ministries Committee
The Empowering Ministries Committee oversees and supports the various educational programs of the Church. Responsibilitiees of the Committee include;
- Assisting in the study and selection of learning materials
- Assisting the Sunday school in providing the best facilities and opportunities possible
- Developing and educational program for all ages of the Church family
- Supervising and maintaining the Church library
- Encouraging and providing training for staff and volunteers
Sharing Ministries Committee
The Sharing Ministries Committee is charged to oversee, create and encourage ministries that seek to deepen our fellowship and relationships within the Church. The Sharing Ministries are also challenged to reach and welcome those who have yet to belong to the family of our faith. Responsibilities of the Sharing Ministries Committee include;
- Promoting fellowship in the Church
- Ensuring proper leadership in the representation from fellowship and mission groups (Adult Fellowship, Primetimers, Baptist Women, Baptist Men, and Mission Band)
- Promoting interest in missions through Canadian Baptist Missions
- Promoting local and overseas mission efforts
- Promoting relief and development programs like "The Sharing Way"
The Worship Committee is charged with the oversight and Development of the Church worship ministries. This committee will ensure the primacy of Scriptures as the guide an authority for all of life and worship. responsibilities of the Worship Committee include;
- Work closely with the Pastor and Music Director to plan and shape worship
- Arrange for maintenance of the Church's musical instruments